What girl doesn’t love accessories? From scarves to bags to jewelry, accessories can make or break an outfit. I am just getting to the point in my life where I can appreciate good accessories, so I thought I’d share my current list of must haves. Also, if you’re looking for a great gift idea for a mom or special lady in your life, any one of these accessories would be a sure hit!
What Mama Wants: Accessories Edition
1. Original Boyfriend Chronograph Watch by Fossil. Everybody needs a gold watch, right? I’ve been eyeing this one for a while now. Can’t wait to get my grubby little hands on it.
2. Grown-Ass Lady Mug by Emily McDowell Studio. Not really an accessory, per se, but it kind of is for me because I drink coffee like it’s going out of style. And if you know anything about me, you know I’m obsessed with funny or clever mugs. I LOVE this mug! I would have ordered it already except I have to wait until my husband goes out of town or he’ll kill me for buying another mug (love you, honey!).
3. Beats Studio Wireless Headphones by Beats by Dre. So, I’m a freak and can’t wear earbuds without getting a headache (assuming the stupid things stay in my tiny ear holes to begin with). Considering I’m in the gym every weekday morning, I need a good pair of headphones that are comfortable. Bonus that these come in a wireless version (for a pretty penny, naturally) because I’m always the klutz who catches the headphone cord while running and sends her phone careening across the gym.
4. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this mascara. Lord knows I need all the help I can get with getting my lashes to stay curled. Especially living in Houston where humidity is usually 150% so you’re literally swimming every time you go outside. I’m not kidding.
5. Leather Hobo by Coach. Okay, so this specific bag is no longer available. I’m bummed, y’all. And they don’t really have anything similar that I love. So I’m still on the hunt. But I’m kinda praying I find this lovely bag on Tradesy or at Goodwill (yeah, right). Anyone have it and want to sell it to me?
6. Coffee and Pretty Things Shirt by Jessica N Designs. Yeah, I know this isn’t technically an accessory. But I love it and I want it and it says coffee and this is my list so there it is.
7. Daisy Eyeglasses by Warby Parker. I recently found out that after 11 years of perfect vision (thanks, LASIK), two pregnancies have caused my eyesight to change slightly. I now need glasses for driving, watching t.v. or reading at night and any time I feel like I’m straining my eyes. If I need glasses, by golly, they better be fabulous, and this company makes some fab frames. Go check them out.