1. Grey and White Infinity Braid Scarf by Banded. I actually saw this scarf in a shop while on vacation last week and loved it. Didn’t love the price tag so much so I walked away…and then I couldn’t stop thinking about it. So I went to their website and ordered it with a coupon I found online! Yay! You really need to check out this company; they have really cute scarves and headbands. And part of the price you pay provides three meals for a child in Uganda. Love!
2. Coffee Is The New Sleep Tank by Still Rad Clothing. I love this tank. I’m obsessed with workout tanks right now. Probably because I’m spending a lot of time in the gym. And also, it speaks the truth. For real.
3. Booooooks! I miss reading. I really want to read something completely unrelated to motherhood this summer. These three books have been on my wish list on Amazon for a while. Have y’all read any of them?
4. Sports Bra Fast Food by Boob Design. Seriously, this would make my life so much easier right now. My son wants to eat at least 40 times before we leave for the gym in the morning. And then as soon as I’m done with my workout he’s clawing at my boobs. The boy loves to eat.
5. Naptime Diary by Naptime Diaries. A beautiful devotional just for mamas. I’m all about devotionals right now. I need me a whole lot of Jesus.
6. Punjammies by Sudara. Not only are these pajama pants beautiful and comfortable (I’ve read) but purchasing them goes to an amazing cause. Every purchase of these pants empowers a woman in India who is working hard to remain free from sex-slavery. Go buy these pants, ladies.
7. Adult coloring books by Johanna Basford. I have a confession: I colored well into my twenties. It’s weird, I know, but it’s oddly therapeutic. Happily, they now make “adult” coloring books, so I don’t feel quite as weird about it. Oh alright, it’s still weird. Stop judging me.
What are you obsessing over this summer? What is on your list of summer must haves?
Check out this list of must haves for accessories…you know you want to!