Welcome to my first installment of “Mama Wants,” a blog post entirely dedicated to the things I’m currently lusting after in my favorite shops on the interwebs. Nothing to do with the things I want for my kids; everything to do with stuff I want JUST FOR ME! Let’s take a peek at my current obsessions, shall we?
1. Casual Country Farmhouse Tray by Painted Fox Treasures. I actually ordered this baby a while back but it’s on back order. I won’t get it until May. Sad face.
2. Rose Square Druzy Bracelet by Wrenn Jewelry. I found this shop on Instagram. I ordered a ring and absolutely adore it. Love her stuff!
3. Caroline Swimsuit in Creamsicle by Rey Swimwear. Seriously, how cute is this suit? I love that it’s modest but stylish. You need to go check out this woman’s website and see all of her cute suits. I love what she stands for, too.
4. Field Jacket by Old Navy. I doubt I’d have the opportunity to get much use out of a jacket in spring in Houston, but I love the look.
5. Out of the Spin Cycle by Jen Hatmaker. I’ve been looking for a good daily devotional geared toward moms. This one got good reviews and I love Jen. She’s witty and real and fun. And she loves Jesus.
6. Mama Bear Scoop Neck Tee by Loved By Hannah and Eli. Another great shop I found on Instagram. Obsessed with her Bear Collection.
7. Be Right Back Bag by Ju Ju Be. Okay, so this is kinda for my kids because it’s a diaper bag, but it’s really for me because it will save my neck and shoulders. Lugging a 20 lb bag on one shoulder is killing me. I’m hoping the backpack style of this one will help. And it’s super chic. Bonus!
Fun stuff, right? I sure hope my hubby reads this (hint: Mother’s Day is coming, honey…love you!).
What are you loving right now?